" This is my stories , written so i wouldn't forget it someday "

Saturday 23 November 2013

yeay me -.-

Assalamualaikum ,
yeah this is so me .
know what , my cat are sitting on me
right now . watching every keyboard i touch .
and kinda sleepy . typical Mongji -,-
wish me luck cause i'll start my work tomorrow .
i mean this morning at nearby stores ,
i think RM150 per week would be enough
for 7 hours per day . isn't ? btw its not all
about money . sigh . i just cheated on my game .
lol . having enough fun playing it . what game ?
i just literally love playing harvest moon right now .
i'm playing the friends with mineral town ,

hey . Mongji is sleeping now :O

lol , despite that lets talk about my game now .
i just cheated on tools, money and maximum
lumbers . that's enough seriously . and one more
i unlock the villa and cottages at the mountain
and beach . its such a cute house i love that .
oh i take a lot of time to enter the break codes .
lol since i never using cheat , pity me .
need to learn it myself . well enough story i
need to sleep it already 3:17
and i need to work at 10:30 .

have a good night sleep :)
see ya .


No comments:

Post a Comment