" This is my stories , written so i wouldn't forget it someday "

Monday 9 September 2013

stress

Assalamualaikum .
Today I'm having my speaking test ,
so far I didn't satisfied with myself
because there's a lot of  "KRIIKK KRIKK"
moments during the test .
It was AWKWARD ! and I need to
forget bout it cause I have a lot of
work to do beside thinking of it -.-
okay we're having Dominos pizza for late supper ,
why late ? cause I need to go the the useless
meeting for learning how to use photoshop
which i didn't learn at all . geez this thing
are killing me . why can't he treat people
nicely ? I feel so stupid just now . thank Allah SWT
I still got patient . If not idk what will happen lah .
why people like this still exist in this world .
what is my fault heh ? Y,Y
Thanks to kim for telling me how to
download photoshop . thankyou my friend !
Arigatou !!

No comments:

Post a Comment